ASA 5510 - port forwarding to external

We have a VPN into our colocation facility and need to enable the following scenarios for different vendors/clients.

1. Forward all messages on a port to a vendor/client address. Two options here a) Down another VPN on the ASA - preferred b) Directly to an external address

1. Same as above, but also configure an internal route on the same port

We have been told by one consltant that this will probably require another ASA, but I am not sure we are getting the correct answer. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Reply to
Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer)
Loading thread data ...

Are the different vendors on different subnets? If so I do not see any reason why you would not be able to create ACL's sufficient to restrict traffic to the specified ports/IP address.

formatting link

Reply to
Artie Lange

That is what I thought, as well. I am just not very Cisco savvy, so I figured I would ping.

Reply to
Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer)

No problem, if you need further help with the design or config, post some additional details and the people of the group should be able to assist you!

Reply to
Artie Lange

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.