PIX SSH access

Did anything change in ver 7.2 with SSH access? I get logon prompts but no user accounts can logon... "access denied" on every account. SSH itself appears to be fine... connects, key is good, prompts, etc just all users are denied (same users can use ASDM with no problems and all are priv 15). I've also tried enabling/disabling SSH authentication (local) and tried both the inside and outside interfaces.

Reply to
Nate
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
speedo

Yeah... also "access denied".

Reply to
Nate

Nate,

I take it that you generated your RSA keys and did a write mem (the command in V7 to save rather than a ca save all).

The default SSH name is pix as the other poster stated. This of course can be changed with the username blah password XXXX etc.

Regards

Darren

Reply to
Darren Green

Yeah and I even regenerated keys. I'm stumped... have a TAC case open now.

Reply to
Nate

Is it me or has Cisco's support really gone downhill in the last couple years? The response from the TAC case... clear the translation table? What in the world does NAT have to do with this?

Reply to
Nate

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.