Pix Gigabit Interfaces

Hello

Im starting to manage PIX devices & I have a question regarding gigabit Interfaces??

Is it possible to install on a PIX 515E on the PCI available slots a gigabit interface??

The gigabit interface MUST be acquired only with a Cisco partner? Or what is the Cisco part number of the gigabit network card? I've been looking through Cisco page and I can't find information about adding an extra gigabit ethernet interface to a PIX

Regards

Lalo

Reply to
Lalo
Loading thread data ...

In article , Lalo wrote: :Is it possible to install on a PIX 515E on the PCI available slots a :gigabit interface??

It is not supported. I do not have any information as to whether it would work or not.

:The gigabit interface MUST be acquired only with a Cisco partner? Or :what is the Cisco part number of the gigabit network card? I've been :looking through Cisco page and I can't find information about adding an :extra gigabit ethernet interface to a PIX

PIX-1GE or PIX-1GE-66.

For information about installing non-standard interfaces, I suggest you search for information on 'frankenpix'

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.