Newbie problem - How to track Bandwidth hog?

We have a small office with 30 PCs and they are connected to us via half of a T1 with Cisco2621's on either side. As of about 9:30 this morning the have been getting bumped from the two programs they access from here. We aren't having the problem. It comes and goes, and moements after they lose connection, it comes back. It is almost like something is sucking down the bandwidth. Is there an easy way in the

2621 to see what IP address is pulling traffic at a given moment? I seem to remember there was an easy way to look at this, but can't remember it for the life of me or if it was a different router at my old place.
Reply to
jfalken
Loading thread data ...

This could help...

Router(config)# ip cef Router(config)# interface ser 0/1 Router(config-if)# ip route-cache flow

Router# show ip cache flow

And better yet, if your version of software supports it...

Turn on netflow as above and... Router(config)# ip flow-top-talkers Router(config-flow-top-talkers)# top 10

The following is the top ten talkers in network sorted by packets: Router# show ip flow top-talkers

You should expect increased CPU overhead to provide these statistics.....

Reply to
Kevin Widner

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.