Need assistance setting up Cisco 506 Pix with Cox Business account

I have a Cisco 506 Pix with current IOS loaded. The router is clean ready to program as new and is fully enabled.

Cox has given me a static IP that is supposed to be used to connect to the Internet and then a separate /27 block of static IP's which need to be routed through the router.

I had someone that was going to program this for me, but I didn't get the exact static IP list quick enough and that person is now on a 2 week vacation... I really can't connect anything until the router is programmed.

I have no real experience with Cisco routers other than doing some minor modifications with a access router.

While the router is fully enabled, I have no need for VPN at this time and only need to get a basic configuration created. I've got two inside hosts that need to be given access using IP's from the /27 static block and some very basic rules (smtp, ftp, ssh etc.. ) for access.

If there is someone out there that can assist in this endeavor I can pay a reasonable fee to get it done. If it means anything, I am in the metro Phoenix area.

Reply to
Kevin
Loading thread data ...

Hello, Happy Harmony is the fastest growing matrimonial portal for Indians. You can email and IM other members without paying anything on this site. The amazing thing is that this site is totally free. Absolutely free. Cannot believe? Then click on this link to visit and register Happy Harmony.

formatting link
check is the new facility they have added now. You can do a free background check including age, address, phone numbers, property owneship information etc of anybody in the US.

Regards, Resh

Reply to
sweet_thiruvonam

... rest of non-related spam removed

Sounds like one of the first places that I should put in the router block list so that we don't need to deal with in the future...

Reply to
Kevin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.