nat on VPN

I am trying to set up the roaming users, who access to the company network via Ipsec vpn, to be NATted when accessing to one of the internal networks.

I can set "ip nat outside" on the interface that connects to that internal network. How about "ip nat inside" ? Can I set a virtual interface for the roaming users in order to apply "ip nat inside" ?

I searched on Cisco site and they show a solution for VPDN/PPP but I use IpSec.

Thanks,

DT

Reply to
dt1649651
Loading thread data ...

Create Interface Tunnel and IPsec ACL applied on GRE tunnel.

interface Tunnel1 description GPRS tunnel source xxx tunnel destination yyy ip nat inside . . access-list IPSEC permit gre host xxx host yyy . ip route Tunnel1

of course , mobile operator must support this metod.

Reply to
Marek Heriban

One method I just found and tested sucesfully :-) is to use NAT virtual interfaces. In this case, it is unecessary to have "ip nat inside" or "ip nat outside"; and the "ip nat source list" with the correct access-lists will help select the appropriate conversion.

DT

Reply to
dt1649651

Marek, thanks for your reply. Although I just found one method ( see my reply to my OP ), I am going to try your method now. I want to learn different ways to do things.

Thanks,

DT

Reply to
dt1649651

Marek, thanks for your reply. Although I just found one method ( see my reply to my OP ), I am going to try your method now. I want to learn different ways to do things.

Thanks,

DT

Reply to
dt1649651

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.