ISDN dial-peers

Hello All

I'm trying to setup a 2811 with CCME 4.1 with a VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE ISDN Voice Interface Card and 6 ephones. I've configured voice dial-peers for outgoing calls and everything goes smoothly, but I cannot receive incoming calls. Here you are the statements regarding this kind of matter:

voice translation-rule 1 rule 1 /yyyyyyy/ /3001/ --> (where yyyyyyy is the spid number of ISDN and

3001 is the destination ephone-dn) ! ! voice translation-profile inbound ! ! interface BRI0/2/0 no ip address isdn switch-type basic-net3 isdn overlap-receiving isdn point-to-point-setup isdn spid1 yyyyyyy isdn incoming-voice voice isdn skipsend-idverify

dial-peer voice 20 pots destination-pattern 0T no digit-strip direct-inward-dial port 0/2/0 ! dial-peer voice 30 pots destination-pattern 3T no digit-strip direct-inward-dial port 0/2/0 ! dial-peer voice 40 pots translation-profile incoming inbound incoming called-number yyyyyyy no digit-strip direct-inward-dial port 0/2/0

What's wrong with it ? This is my first time... and I'd need some help....

Thanks in advance.

Piertonio

Reply to
Piertonio
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.