I suppose it is up to us to post some content and scroll down the sabotagers

Hmm, let's see. What is this NG about? Cisco?

I really don't have much to say about Cisco. But let's talk about Larry Page and Sergey Brin, the Google kids.

Do they read Google groups?

Hey, Larry and Sergey! Let me just tell you that we, the folks that drive the Usenet traffic that you cherish so much are getting more than a little sick and tired of those MI-5 Persecution postings.

Mind you: I am concerned about those poor fellows that have been (tortured? prosecuted? castrated?) by MI-5. Gosh, for some reason I am worried about their wifes and kids.

But not for them.

I frankly feel that they should be branded like cattle.

And, Larry & Sergey: you are not too high on my list either.

Let's just hope that 2008 brings better, actual content to Google/and Usenet Groups, wunderkinds.

-Ramon F Herrera

ps: I wonder whether the NYT is aware of what's going on in Usenet under Google's laissez faire guidance...

Reply to
ramon
Loading thread data ...

Hey idiot, are you going to post this in every group? That's almost as bad as the MI-5 spammers.

At least that stuff is obvious garbage, but you're just totally confused. You have the relationship between Usenet and Google backwards.

Reply to
Barry Margolin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.