How To Analyze CSMA/CD

Hi , Everybody

I am trying to analyze CSMA/CD and MAC protocols of LAN. I don't know exactly the procedure of CSMA/CD . How many instructions of CSMA/CD , CSMA , and ALOHA. I can't enter

formatting link
and so I don't exactly know the procedure statement of CSMA/CD . How to demonstrate CSMA/CD to reduce network collision in real world.

I am studying for my dipolma and one of the self-assessment questions is: What is the MAC protocols ? What is the difference of ALOHA and 1persistent CSMA, non persistent CSMA, CSMA/CD , How to demonstrate these protocols? What is the instruction of CSMA/CD exactly ?

Does anyone know the answer? I can find no reference to these terms in any of the documentation that I have access to.

Please reply me snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com ,

Reply to
soe.min.htut
Loading thread data ...

Hi , Everybody

I am trying to analyze CSMA/CD and MAC protocols of LAN. I don't know exactly the procedure of CSMA/CD . How many instructions of CSMA/CD , CSMA , and ALOHA. I can't enter

formatting link
and so I don't exactly know the procedure statement of CSMA/CD . How to demonstrate CSMA/CD to reduce network collision in real world.

I am studying for my dipolma and one of the self-assessment questions is: What is the MAC protocols ? What is the difference of ALOHA and 1persistent CSMA, non persistent CSMA, CSMA/CD , How to demonstrate these protocols? What is the instruction of CSMA/CD exactly ?

Does anyone know the answer? I can find no reference to these terms in any of the documentation that I have access to.

Please reply me snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com ,

Reply to
soe.min.htut

If I Recall Correctly Computer Networks - Andrew Tannenbaum

Discusses ALOHA and CSMA/CD and others.

This may have been the Second Edition.

formatting link
the current Edition.

Reply to
anybody43

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.