Help on Cisco ASA 5510 VPN IPsec

Hi

i have a small problems with my new asa 5510:

I have configured a VPN IPSEC Service and no problems at the connection but after, when i want ping the lan i don't have a answer.

On one of my server, i see the packet with tcpdump, i see the reply of the server but on the ASA i have a message of the firewall ...

I have used the Wizard included into the 6.0 version.

Thanks for your help Mag

Reply to
Mag
Loading thread data ...

You need to post a santized config for us to be able to help you.

Reply to
Brian V

Brian V a écrit :

Hi,

i add this:

sh access-list

access-list cached ACL log flows: total 0, denied 0 (deny-flow-max 4096) alert-interval 300 access-list lan_nat0_outbound; 1 elements access-list lan_nat0_outbound line 1 extended permit ip any IPSec

255.255.255.0 (hitcnt=0) 0xf555dd22 access-list All; 1 elements access-list All line 1 extended permit ip any IPSec 255.255.255.0 (hitcnt=0) 0x71dc000e
Reply to
Mag

Are you trying to do a L2L ipsec or a remote access? You currently have a remote access vpn setup according to your config

tunnel-group ipsecvpn type remote-access tunnel-group ipsecvpn general-attributes address-pool IpSec default-group-policy ipsecvpn tunnel-group ipsecvpn ipsec-attributes pre-shared-key *

Before I tell you anything I just want to be sure.

here is the link from Cisco on how to do it via command line. I am personally not a fan of the gui for anything other than watching logs and cpu load.

formatting link

Reply to
Techno_Guy

formatting link
Hi

Thanks for your answer, it's Remote Access IPSEC with the Cisco IPSEC Client.

i read your link mag

Reply to
Mag

Mag a écrit :

Snifff anyone can help me ?

Mag

Reply to
Mag

Mag a écrit :

arg ... no answer !!! very thanks for your help :=<

Reply to
Mag

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.