Device monitoring advice

Dear group, I am trying to locate a piece of device monitoring software that will grapically display (topo) the switches and ports on the switches (all Cisco) on my network both LAN and WAN

I am after displaying these on a big screen so my 1st and 2nd line supports so see any errors on the network device by the port or link going down (red?) and know exaclty who to call and be able to log the call with all the correct infomation after the alert hs been sent via email.

I have scanned the internet and seen lots of software but nothing I have seen offers this. I am have just missed something. Thanks for the advice. J

Reply to
thejayman
Loading thread data ...

Dear group, I am trying to locate a piece of device monitoring software that will grapically display (topo) the switches and ports on the switches (all Cisco) on my network both LAN and WAN

I am after displaying these on a big screen so my 1st and 2nd line supports so see any errors on the network device by the port or link going down (red?) and know exaclty who to call and be able to log the call with all the correct infomation after the alert hs been sent via email.

I have scanned the internet and seen lots of software but nothing I have seen offers this. I am have just missed something. Thanks for the advice. J

Reply to
thejayman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.