Comparing Systems

I am trying to determine the best system in regards to pricing and durability for a desktop teleconferencing system. I am looking into 3 vendors, Cisco, Tandberg and Polycom. Any good or bad experiences out there?

Reply to
Ghunt
Loading thread data ...

I am trying to determine the best system in regards to pricing and durability for a desktop teleconferencing system. I am looking into 3 vendors, Cisco, Tandberg and Polycom. Any good or bad experiences out there?

Reply to
Ghunt

Reply to
Ghunt

Hi George,

Tandberg and Polycom do NOT have "user forums" for their customers.

However, Cisco does and you may wish to monitor the "tech talk" on the Cisco Systems Video Forum about Polycom and Tandberg:

formatting link
as well as the Tek-Tips Video Forum:

formatting link

-----------------

Furthermore George, you may also want to "test-the-urgency" of their respective tech support:

Tandenberg:

+1 866 826 3237

-----------------

Polycom

888-248-4143

-----------------

Cisco Systems

1-800-553-2447

Cisco TAC Contacts Worldwide

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese BradReese.Com - Cisco Technical Forums

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA & Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 AIM: R2MGrant BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

I work for an Audio Visual company, and we use the Polycom Soundstation teleconference phones, and the Polycom Viewstation videoconference phones all the time without any hassles.

The Soundstation has fantastic audio, and is incredibly easy to use. (plug it in, press the on button and dial away)

M.

Reply to
Mike J

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.