Cisco EA6500 Router question

I've searched the Linksys site and tried using a Google search, but haven't been able to find anything to answer my question. I set up my dual band router with the 2.4 Ghz band named HuzzaHutch (phony name). Up until a few days ago the guest network was named HuzzaHutch-Guest and was using the password I gave it. Then I noticed that the name of the guest network had changed to Cisco12345-guest with the password BeMyGuest. Does this mean than someone has been able to hack my network and change this? I was able to change the password but not the name of the guest network. The only information I could find stated that the guest network would have the same name as the 2.4 Ghz band with guest added to it which is no longer the case. I turned the guest network off, but now I have concerns about the security of my network. Can someone a little smarter about these things give me an idea of what might have happened?

Reply to
Annie Woughman
Loading thread data ...

I have the exact same situation, did the same search wo result -- did you find an answer? --janab

Reply to
janab

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.