Hi @ all, sorry for my bad english...
My ISP provides me an Internet connection with Ethernet cable with pppoe co nnection mode. I have pfsense who runs a battery of servers behind this lin e and everything works fine. The parameters login and password provided are correct. From pfsense I wanted to leap and run all through the cisco 2811 I came into possession of a few days. After making some test configuration on the internal network, I decided to try my hand on his pppoe configuratio n.
I looked a bit on the internet and in the end I created my own configuratio n. Using 1667 out of 245752 bytes ! version 12.4 service timestamps debug datetime msec service timestamps log datetime msec no service password-encryption ! hostname Router ! boot-start-marker boot-end-marker ! logging message-counter syslog ! no aaa new-model ! dot11 syslog ip source-route ! ip cef ! no ipv6 cef multilink bundle-name authenticated ! voice-card 0 ! archive log config hidekeys ! controller DSL 0/0/0 ! interface FastEthernet0/0 no ip address duplex auto speed auto pppoe enable group global pppoe-client dial-pool-number 10 ! interface FastEthernet0/1 ip address 172.16.0.254 255.255.255.0 ip nat inside ip virtual-reassembly duplex auto speed auto ! ! interface Vlan1 no ip address ! interface Dialer1 ip address negotiated ip mtu 1492 encapsulation ppp dialer pool 10 ppp authentication pap callin ppp pap sent-username xxx@yyy password 0 aabbccdd ppp ipcp route default ! ip forward-protocol nd no ip http server no ip http secure-server
I have this error:*Apr 21 16:31:20.771: Sending PADI: Interface = FastEthernet0/0 *Apr 21 16:31:20.799: PPPoE 0: I PADO R:d4ca.6d3c.ed6e L:2893.fe7a.6d98 Fa 0/0 *Apr 21 16:31:22.819: PPPOE: we've got our pado and the pado timer went of f *Apr 21 16:31:22.819: OUT PADR from PPPoE Session *Apr 21 16:31:22.931: PPPoE 21677: I PADS R:d4ca.6d3c.ed6e L:2893.fe7a.6d9 8 Fa0/0 *Apr 21 16:31:22.935: IN PADS from PPPoE Session *Apr 21 16:31:22.939: %DIALER-6-BIND: Interface Vi2 bound to profile Di1 *Apr 21 16:31:22.939: PPPoE: Virtual Access interface obtained. *Apr 21 16:31:22.939: PPPoE : encap string prepared *Apr 21 16:31:22.939: PPPoE 21677: data path set to Virtual Acess *Apr 21 16:31:22.947: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Virtual-Access2, changed st ate to up *Apr 21 16:31:22.947: Vi2 DDR: Dialer statechange to up *Apr 21 16:31:23.439: PPPoE : Shutting down client session *Apr 21 16:31:23.439: PPPoE 21677: O PADT R:d4ca.6d3c.ed6e L:2893.fe7a. 6d98 Fa0/0 *Apr 21 16:31:23.439: %DIALER-6-UNBIND: Interface Vi2 unbound from profile Di1 *Apr 21 16:31:23.443: Vi2 DDR: disconnecting call *Apr 21 16:31:23.443: PPPoE 21677: I PADT R:d4ca.6d3c.ed6e L:2893.fe7a.6d9 8 Fa0/0 *Apr 21 16:31:23.443: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Virtual-Access2, changed st ate to down
But i'm not albe to know why pppoe wan't go up&running :(