Cisco 2600 ISDN Failover Configuration

I am currently using a Cisco 2600 with T1 card and ISDN card. T1 works great, however occasionally the T1 will go down and I would like to configure the ISDN as a failover so when the T1 goes down, it automatically kicks on the ISDN and traffic now goes through the ISDN. Then once the T1 is back up, move traffic back to the T1.

Does anyone have a good step by step guide similiar to the Cisco guides? I can't seem to find any related to this specific problem.

Thanks

Reply to
smandeville
Loading thread data ...

CCO should have the information you seek. Check out the following links

formatting link
Cisco da Gama
formatting link

Reply to
ciscodagama

And if you can't find the answers you want there or don't want to settle for the official answer, track down a copy of my book to get the down and dirty details on the tradeoffs you have to make. See my web site for details and a brief white paper outlining the three different approaches available from Cisco for dial backup and the strengths and weaknesses of each.

Reply to
Vincent C Jones

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.