Cisco 1811w inbound VPN

Greetings - In researching a small-business solution for security, wireless, and inbound VPN to a Windows Server 2003 network, I came across the Cisco 1811w. Problem is, I can't find any specific information as to whether or not it allows inbound VPN pass-through, and if so how many concurrent tunnels. Currently all of our clients of this size are using the Enhanced version of the Sonicwall TZ170, and while they function well, I'm looking to get everyone off of those and into Cisco... partially because of Sonicwall's complete lack of support for anything other than Windows (ie; their Global VPN Client doesn't come in a Linux flavor)

Thoughts?

Reply to
SomeClown
Loading thread data ...

i think the 2003 server has to be statically natted t a global ip for pptp/ipsec connections the problem is that it will only allow one connection from a particular ip. if you have clients sitting behind a different ip's then there is a limit only with nat translations and memory on router.

Reply to
rave

i think the 2003 server has to be statically natted t a global ip for pptp/ipsec connections the problem is that it will only allow one connection from a particular ip. if you have clients sitting behind a different ip's then there is a limit only with nat translations and memory on router.

Reply to
SomeClown

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.