Circuit group for load-sharing

Hi,

I have 4x E1 connections with 2 ISP. 2xE1 with ISP1 and 2xE1 with ISP2.

I did the load balance putting the 2 default static routes in each router (My ISP did the same at their end, the load balance is working very nice)

The config for my routers are almost the same, just IPs are diferent.

interface Serial0 ip address XXX.XXX.XXX.2 255.255.255.252 no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip directed-broadcast no ip route-cache no ip mroute-cache bandwidth 2048 load-interval 30 no fair-queue ! interface Serial1 ip address YYY.YYY.YYY.2 255.255.255.252 no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip directed-broadcast no ip route-cache no ip mroute-cache bandwidth 2048 load-interval 30 no fair-queue ! ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 XXX.XXX.XXX.1 ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 YYY.YYY.YYY.1

The question is, I wanted to put these 4 E1 in a single router. Is this possible? Well i areally tried that, putting 2 more default static routes in this router, but some times the IPs from my ISP1 try to get out via my ISP2 gateway. I heared something about circuit-groups, but cant find any information on it. I also tried to use route-map, but I lose the load balance with it.

route-map ISP2 permit 10 match interface Ethernet1 set interface Serial2 Serial3

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
cesar.fazan
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.