CDR records

Looking at my CDR records, I note that I only have records for calls from external numbers to my internal extensions. I do not have records from internal to internal or from internal to external.

Is there a configuration option that I need to enable to have reporting on internal calls (to internal extensions and external numbers)?

..........__o ........ \\< ..... (_)/(_)

James Ervin "When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race." H. G. Wells

Reply to
JamesE
Loading thread data ...

This issue was solved by openting a TAC case. The solution was:

and subscriber).

--go to ccm admin > service > service parameters > select a callmanager server from the drop-down list > at "service" please select "Cisco CallManager" > click on "advanced" > verify that the following parameters are set to the correct values:

CDR Enabled Flag = True CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag = True Call Diagnostics Enabled = True

***Repeat the same procedure for all callmanager servers in your cluster***

..........__o ........ \\< ..... (_)/(_)

James Ervin "When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race." H. G. Wells

Reply to
JamesE

Thanks for the update.

Reply to
anybody43

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.