OID for Call Manager item??

In CCM real time monitoring, there is a display for "ActiveGatewayPorts&Channels". Can anyone tell me the SNMP OID for this datapoint? I want to chart it with MRTG (along with some other items).

Thanks.

..........__o ........ \\< ..... (_)/(_)

James Ervin "When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race." H. G. Wells

Reply to
JamesE
Loading thread data ...

The Cisco MIB locator tool is at

formatting link
SNMP Object Navigator can be found at
formatting link
The CCM MIB can be downloaded from ftp://ftp-sj.cisco.com/pub/mibs/v2/CISCO-CCM-MIB.my

Reply to
Merv

Thanks...these are good links.

I have the MIB and the OIDs associated with it. The issue is that I can not locate anything similar to "ActiveGatewayPorts&Channels".

I have found most of the items that I want, but this last one eludes me.

James Ervin "When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race." H. G. Wells

Reply to
JamesE

Do you have a Cisco support contract for the CCM system? if so open a case with the Cisco TAC wand ask hether the data item you are referring to is in the CCM MIB or some other MIB

Reply to
Merv

Thanks. We have a contract I will open a case. It may be coming from the router rather than the CCM.

Reply to
JamesE

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.