Advanced Routing Tutorial

All,

Can anyone suggest either tutorials, online training, books, interactive software on advanced routing methods and techniques?

More specifically, using dynamic routing protocols and static routes, routing different external networks within your LAN.

I do not have much formal training in these areas. I have obtained more practical training, mostly "under the gun" type of training, where it doesn't leave much time to fully grasp and understand the "Y's". Like most people today, I am a visual person. I understand concepts by "seeing" rather than oral explanation. Once I am able to see it, the reading and oral explanations starts to click. In my experience, most network engineers that I worked with are not willing to explain why they do things; I guess this is related to job security, go figure.

I know this question is probably too basic for the majority of you, but I thought I'd try anyway.

Thanks in advanced!!

Reply to
toureg69
Loading thread data ...

You may wish to investigate the online interactive visual training tutorials on Cisco Routers:

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese

formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.