CCNP Voice Plus Feedback from Client

Client's Review from CCNP Voice Plus Training in Dubai July 4 2011

formatting link

CCNP Voice - Las Vegas - August 29 from $2499 USD... CCNP Voice - Singapore - Sept 12 from $2499 USD CCNP Voice - Dubai - Sept 26

CCIE Voice & Mock - Oct 24 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to you for your great and dedicated effort

I had a experience on Cisco Security Products around two years but i don't know why , from the begining Cisco voice Track attracts me alot and I was looking for the appourtunity to get Cisco Voice training and also worried that how i will get command on voice Network in short span of time as i am in job then i heard about VoiceBootCamp Inc. and the instructor Faisal Khan(Guru) that he is coming to dubai & they are offering CCNP Voice and CCIE Voice that which was scheduled very preciously to each Technology, it Sounds me great.so i took the CCNP Voice Plus course on 4th july 2011 at VoiceBootCamp Inc. Dubai. It was a remarkable experience to take CCNP voice Plus. The course contents were organized in the most appropriate manner.Lab Rack was dedicatedly available to me during MY 12 days.the training Style was so friendly and easy to understand.

As a Network Engineer in BT-Applied Technology K.S.A,i have to deal with design and implementation part on project basis and this training gave me good Concepts about Cisco Voice Technology and smart hands-on experience.

Many THanks and Special Regards to Mr.Faisal khan(my instructor)for being so cooperative.

muhammad anass

Muhammad Anass

foreverscope snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Saudi Arabia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best CCNP Voice You can invest in. No Competition period.

I would like to thanks Faisal Khan for teaching us CCNP Voice classes in Dubai on July 4 2011. I took the 12 days course in Dubai and can easily feel the difference in my knowledge level. I found Faisal very dedicated during 12 days. He used to be with us in class from 9 A.M to

9 P.M and never refused to sit more than 9 P.M. A unique difference in this course from Faisal is the amount of labs students has to go during this boot-camp. Faisal loves to drive his students step by step and do troubleshooting with student while explaining the concept and the hints any professional should see while troubleshooting. Another uniqueness I found in this boot-camp is extra topics which no other vendor is offering, topics like Contact Center, Presence and Licensing etc. I would strongly recommend Voicebootcamp for any candidate who like to grab the technology and knowledge both. Thank you Mr. Faisal Khan for sharing your knowledge with us.

Mohammed Abbas

snipped-for-privacy@amaibs.com

Saudi Arabia

CCNP Voice Dubai July 4 - Best Package

I took this boot camp to make my self technically sound in Voice and step ahead to CCIE voice.

From this boot camp i had made a perfect grip on the concepts of voice technologies (UCM , Unity , Call Routing, presence , Contact center , meeting place , Trouble Shooting and System Integration) and much more. The study material (lectures , labs ) provided and the Hand on Lab made me to work in Real environment easily and more efficiently and one thing i would give credit to Faisal Khan is the Quality of lab provided and teaching from different angles made me prefect to work with VOIP technologies. After this boot camp i am able to work for my company in Designing & Implementing of Cisco Voice Technologies (UCM , Unity , Presence , Contact Center) among the branches and take much more benefits and advantages of technologies. In my community i will recommend Faisal Khan for Voice Training for the talent , experience , skills and instruction capabilities he got.

Great Thanks to Faisal Khan for his efforts and friendly interaction with his students and helping them to achieve their goals.

ASAD YASEEN | Network Engineer | Naghi-Group Co.Ltd

ASAD YASEEN

snipped-for-privacy@ats-ksa.com

Saudi Arabia

Excellent CCNP Voice Package In the Market

I have recently attended CCNP plus voice bootcamp by Faisal which helped me to grab the concepts of cisco voice within no time which i was unable understand with self study during last couple of years eventhoug i have been managing cisco IPT . The way Faisal explained the concepts was awsome and i highly recommend all of cisco IPT engineers to attend voicebootcamp if you want to save your time to understand cisco IPT and fast track your cisco certifications.

Regards

Muhammad

Mohammed

UAE

Thumps UP. It has been a 12 days of tremendous learning.

Thumps UP.

I have just completed CCNP Voice plus bootcamp with Faisal Khan (Voicebootcamp). Attending the class has really improved my preparedness in understanding the technology and moving ahead with CCIE voice Training next week. I did lots of labs and Faisal was there to make sure I completed them with ease. Every details of CCNP VOICE were discussed in a simplified manner and all technology were practically implemented. I got plenty of training materials/videos and workbooks all as a package when enrolling for the training.

Great work and thanks Faisal, see you next week for CCIE voice Bootcamp.

Ahmed Nasser

CCNP Voice - Dubai July 4 2011

Ahmed Nasser

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

UAE

12-day CCNP Voice course with the intention to kickstart my Voice journey

I took the 12-day CCNP Voice course with the intention to kickstart my Voice journey. Faisal was excellent in delivering the concepts to a Voice newbie like me. There was a lab practically for every topic. Getting answers to all my weird questions with practical examples helped a lot to grab the concepts. With so much study material we get from the course (hundreds of labs, slides, videos), expect to learn more and be busy for at least a couple of months after the course. Just the right kind of foundation you need for CCIE Voice.

Big thanks Faisal and I look forward to attend CCIE Voice bootcamp in future.

Swapnendu M

CCIEx2 #19804 (Security, Service Provider), JNCIS-M (SP) CCNP, CQS- IPS, CQS-CFWS, CQS-CISecS, ISO:27001 LA

Network Infrastructure Manager

Email: snipped-for-privacy@ehdf.com

Swapnendu M

snipped-for-privacy@ehdf.com

UAE

formatting link

CCNP Voice at Voicebootcamp was totally different,

I have attended many trainings over my learning and work life, but CCNP Voicebootcamp was totally different, especially at the following:

1- Mr. Faial Khan is a young trainer, enthusiastic, outgoing, keeps you laerted all the time.

2- This is the first time i get the training lectures with me, so it is continuous training.

3- You'll never feel boring, as you have 10s of practical labs.

4- The course was designed to grow your knowledge up from scratch.

5- To be honest, Mr. Faisal is the most patient and cooperative trainer i have seen.

I hope to see you mr. faisal again at the CCIE bootcamp.

CCNP Voice - Dubai July 4 2011

Mahmoud Y. Asaad

Mahmoud Y. Asaad

snipped-for-privacy@sang.gov.sa

Saudi Arabia

Reply to
VoiceBootcamp
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.