ACS and PIX

Hi guys, I'm configuring a ACS 4.0 server and a PIX with IOS 6.3 to authenticate the users and not their IP address.I have configured ACS and PIX to authenticate the users from Microsoft Active Directory and everything seem work very well.

Now i wanna put some ACL. I have configured the downloadable ACL on the ACS and i have enable users and groups to use them. But when on the pix i write show access-list i can not see the ACL that i expect there. Then i have check the reports in ACS and see that the user is authenticated and the ACL is assigned but in failed attemps i read "DACL request from device is not acceptable". My questions are : Do I need put something else on the pix for accept ACLs? The normal ACL are enable for interface "access-group in in interface inside", with Donwloaddable ACl where do i put the interface fr enabling them? Can someone give me some exemple about these my questions, please?

Thanks a lot for yours answers.

Reply to
ltrigil
Loading thread data ...

Could someone help me ?

Reply to
ltrigil

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.