which books do you recomend for self studying?

Hello, I want to do the ccna certification and i have the CCNA Self-Study CCNA Intro Exam Certification Guide and the CCNA Self-Study CCNA ICDN Exam Certification Guide books in pdf but without the cd. Do you think that these books are good for the ccna exams or which books do you recomend. Also I would like to know how is better to take the exams does its better to take the intro exam and later the icdn exam or is it better to take the ccna certification in one exam and how long after taking the intro exam do i have to wait to get the icdn exam? also how much does the exams cost? Thanks.

Reply to
albertovarcam
Loading thread data ...

What is ICND exam? Sorry but I never heard about it and I don't know if I will take that test.

Reply to
ljubo

To get your CCNA now, you can take one big test or take two parts.

formatting link
To recertify your CCNA before it expires, you only have to pass the ICND.

Reply to
Steve Harris

formatting link

I see, in my place I think that I will take 640-801 test, so... If I understood it correct, it would be nice to read CCNA INTRO and CCNA ICND guides from Cisco Press?

Reply to
ljubo

that is correct in my opinion :)

formatting link
>

Reply to
Steve Harris

the sybex book by tod lammle is v. good.

some people recommend the osbourne book by richard deal. But it's got many mistakes.

Reply to
q_q_anonymous

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.