tell me THIS is why i failed

i failed sunday with a 766 when i needed a 825 to pass. i was shocked and had no idea why. after a day and a half of thinking, it finally hit me last night. i never entered "copy run start" for any of the router simulations. could this be the reason why i failed? a foolish mistake, but i'm hoping the cause of my failure could be this simple?!?! tia

Reply to
mike
Loading thread data ...

With Copy Run Start, you copy the running config to the startup config... I can't imagine why this would be wrong..

"mike" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
CCNA Nerd

Yep, you always have to do the copy run star thing. But if you forget and did the simulation question correct you still earn some points. (Don't know how much, but it's not a complete zero if you forget to save running config.)

Reply to
Dude

ccna nerd, i meant i forgot to enter that command in.

dude, thanks for the reply. i plan on retaking it in 5 days.

Reply to
mike

I've red it, to late, though...

But i can't imagine that was the reason you failed.. You have to make more mistakes than that!

"mike" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
CCNA Nerd

I got 2 lab on my exam, and I also forgot to use "copy run start" command. However, I got 962.

Reply to
vanilla

That's funny, I didn't forget the copy run star and passed with 982. So maybe it isn't that dramatic to forget saving the running config on your exam. (Well, in real life it is!) ;-)

Reply to
Dude

I did not do any 'copy run start' either, passed with a 925.

Reply to
Tom Kjaer

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.