Multilink

To add links to a multilink bundle, what command should be used? A. ppp multilink B. Enable chap C. Multilink ppp D. Enable multilink E. dialer load-threshold TK Answer: E

How abt A?

Reply to
Saad Ahmed
Loading thread data ...

this is really a tricky question, the answer depends from the perspective, if you do not add ppp multilink to the config it will not participate of the bundle (and if is a simple serial i would say that is what is simply needed), but talink about bris....

" To configure bandwidth on demand by setting the maximum load before the dialer places another call to a destination, use the dialer load-threshold command in interface configuration mode. "

formatting link

Reply to
<Anthrax>

I thought it was ppp multilink also.

Adil

Reply to
AN

If the question stated how do you create a multilink bundle then C would be correct. The way the question is worded the bundle is already created, you are simply adding additional links to it, that being said E is the best answer.

-Brian

Reply to
Brian V

I guess u got it right Brian.

Reply to
Saad Ahmed

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.