Expiration

My CCNA will expire on August 1, 2005. I am planning to take SECUR to keep it valid. Do I really have to pass SECUR before August 1 to renew the CCNA?

Can I take SECUR after August 1? Is there any Cisco statements in this regards?

Thanks.

Reply to
miloann2002
Loading thread data ...

any 642 level exam will renew your CCNA, and you must have a current CCNA to take the CCSP exams. so this must be done by august 1 in your case.

Cisco Certified Security Professional Prerequisite Valid CCNA or CCIP certification

How to Recertify Renewal requires certification holders to register for and pass the appropriate Cisco recertification exam(s). In order to recertify, exam requirements must be met prior to the expiration date. Individuals with an expired certification(s) must repeat the entire certification exam process in order to regain their certification(s). Visit the Cisco Career Certifications Tracking System to check the status of your certification(s).

Reply to
Eric Eastridge

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.