CCNP course in the UK?

Hi there- can anyone recommend a good training college(not a boot camp) for my CCNP please in the UK? Thanks also any recommends on the course study books please? I used Ciscos for my CCNA but found them a little "Dry"

Reply to
daytime
Loading thread data ...

I used Xpertise in Altrincham near Manchester for my CCNP.

Try:

formatting link
The have plenty of locations across the UK

Steve

Reply to
Steve Ray

I am looking to do the same thing. I have just found a college in Manchester who do the ccnp as a course rather than a boot camp. The link is below, I have mailed them to see how much it is pere semester. I will let you know when I find out.

Reply to
psmit106

Thanks folks , much appreciated -I am looking for somewhere in Birmingham if possible

Reply to
daytime

The following academies in the Cisco Networking Academy Program offer CCNA courses in Birmingham, UK.

University of Central England Matthew Boulton College of Further & Higher Education Newman College of Higher Education Sutton Coldfield College LINK2ICT Aston Pride IT & Media Centre

These courses may be enbedded in diploma or degree programs but some may allow you to just enrol in the CCNA units, which may be offered one day or evening over a semester, or similar timeframe.

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

Interesting

Staffs Uni also do the CCNP, but are not listed below !

Steve

Reply to
Steve Ray

That's because I just searched in the Academy Locator for academies that listed their location city as Birmingham, UK. I see in the Staffordshire University academy profile that they are located in the city of Stafford, which is somewhat north of Birmingham.

And knowing the parochicalism of West Midlands folk (my daughter lives in Stourbridge, which, apparently, she informed me when I dared to suggest it, is *not* a suburb of Birmingham!) I'm sure those at Stafford don't consider themselves part of the West Midlands, let alone Birmingham.

A search for Staffordshire shows 8 Cisco Academies - both high schools and colleges - none of these are included in the above list.

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

Thx dude- I could well imagine YamYams in Stourbridge not wanting to be associated with Brummies!

Reply to
daytime

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.