CCNA Exam 640-801

Hi,

I am doing the exam next week & would like to hear from people that have sat the exam what type of simulator questions they encounter & how difficult they were.

Also I understand there are drag & drop type questions as well again what topics do they cover.

Thanks John

Reply to
John
Loading thread data ...

Simulators and D&D questions will cover the topics in the sylabus.

For drag and drop think of the questions that you have to remember facts for, for the simulation think of the questions that you would need to configure.

Reply to
Mark Scott

John, I have given exam twice in last week of march. I got almost same sims. first time i got dynamic nat and ospf. second time i got ospf (almost the similar one).

d&d questions normally cover as previously said everything. they may be like enabling interface, configuring password work a telnet/console/aux connection, properties of routing protocols.....list continues.

if you have gone thru the cisco prescribed books properly...you should not have any problems. if you get tricky questions use the process of elimination.

good luck with your exam.

VK

John wrote:

difficult

Reply to
VK

John, I have given exam twice in last week of march. I got almost same sims. first time i got dynamic nat and ospf. second time i got ospf (almost the similar one).

d&d questions normally cover as previously said everything. they may be like enabling interface, configuring password work a telnet/console/aux connection, properties of routing protocols.....list continues.

if you have gone thru the cisco prescribed books properly...you should not have any problems. if you get tricky questions use the process of elimination.

good luck with your exam.

VK

John wrote:

difficult

Reply to
VK

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.