Wiring new house

I have a question... I am helping a friend wire there house and everything is going to be home run to a central spot. I know data and that you can terminate to a patch panel and patch to a switch or whatever. I'm just a little uncertain with the phone. They are going to have several phone jacks in the house. I was thinking a structured media center but soem of the modules are pricey. So I was looking at other ways to make everything work.

Lets way they have 12 phone jacks in the house, how would you connect it up to one incoming line. I see all these voice grade patch panels and such but not sure how you tie the phone into it. Anyone give me some assistance. That would be awesome :-)


Reply to
Matt Michaels
Loading thread data ...

The exact product you need is available at Mike Sandman's.

formatting link
He calls it an Installation Block.


Reply to
Dale Farmer

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.