If You're Not Here, Raise Your Hand!

Yesterday, the email servers at my ISP (cox.net) were all bolloxed up

- I could not send or receive any email at all on any of my accounts. So I went to the support web page where you report such problems and filled out the form to let them know about it. Today I gather that they fixed the problem because I received the following email:

=== BEGIN QUOTE ===

Dear Scott,

Thank you for your e-mail. I am sorry to see you have e-mail problems. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

Right now we are experiencing an e-mail outage with the server. Unfortunately, because this was an unplanned outage we do not have an expected time of repair, but you can check for an update on the status of the outage through the following Web site:

formatting link
If you need any further assistance, please visit our support site for more FAQs.

formatting link

Thank you for choosing Cox Communication as your friend in the Digital age.

Sincerely, STC - Justin A.

Cox wants to provide you with the outstanding customer service you deserve, so please take a few minutes to tell us how we did using the survey link below.

formatting link
Original Message Follows:

------------------------ Form Message subject: Email detail: Cannot send/recieve mail CoxAccountNumber2: DriveLicenseorPIN: Lastfoursocial2: Comments: Here is the error message we get when we try to access email: The RETR command did not succeed. Error retrieving a message. Mail server pop.west.cox.net responded: no such message. IAmOver13: checkbox submit: Submit Questions

=== END QUOTE ===

Reply to
Scott en Aztlán
Loading thread data ...

That's why there is an Internet II - the first Internet is now manned by idiots.

*TimDaniels*
Reply to
Timothy Daniels

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.