PC connectable sensors

Hi Does anyone know where I can buy sensors which can connect to a PC.?? I'm particularly interested in things such as Ph, float switches, temperature etc, but an interested in anything.

If anyone knows of anything it would be greatly appreciated


Reply to
Paul Aspinall
Loading thread data ...

Reply to

anyhting can be connected to a PC.

What type of connection are you thinking of. serial, ethernet

the software is just as important, as none or crappy software will make a good transmitter look crap


Paul Asp> Hi

Reply to

sensors that operate like switches can be connected to (some of) the pins in the parallel/serial and joystick ports and read using relatively uncomplicated software.

more complex sensors are available with USB connectors, they're often more expensive.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.