Sony Ericsson W850i is it blocked? SPV M600 Help please ;)

Hello there, I am new to these forums and I beleive i made my first mistake yesterday when I went to post this message, but unfortunately it was not available on the website. Well here goes again!

First of all, one of my family members gave me a phone yesterday(sony ericsson w850i) which I beleive she found on the bus. The phone is locked to vodaphone. When I put a vodaphone chip in it, it all works fine, connects to the network with the reeption bars, will send and recieve text messages aswell but the only thing it wont do, is make calls and recieve calls. Please could you tell me what this problem is? Is it blocked? or is there a way to getting around this matter?

Secondly, I have had a Orange SPV M600 for about 6 months now, it is a complete navigation set with a wired GPS Unit. My questions is, the wired gps unit connects to a cradle which appears to be a telephone port. Once the cradle is powered on, you have to connect the phone via bluetooth to the cradle(which then acts as a bluetooth receiver) but, I do not know the pairing password, is there anyway in which I can get around this process or just simply crack the password? there must be a way out there but I just can not find the answer. I have tried all the usual suspects 0000,1111,0011,1100,1010 etc etc and none of them have worked.

Please could you do your best on helping me with these two matters and I look forward to hearing your replies.

I thank all in advance and await.

Paul

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
x_attitude_X
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.