Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- setup of wrt54g to internet
August 30, 2005, 7:24 pm
rate this thread
I got cable isp and would like to shart the connection but don't know
how to set this up.
are there special wires needed for this besides the cables that came
with the modem and router?
What is the DHPC thing Host name and domain name when I try and set it
up I get the message cannot detect router and can't connect online. I
release my ip from 192.168.1.1 disconect and get the IP from my cable
company then I can connect online. Whats wrong?
- » TalkTalk HG635 on VDSL with multiple static IP addresses
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Re: AT&T and Comcast say they've hit new milestone in fight against robocall...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum