Outdoor Wifi For IP Camera Surveilance

Hi guys,

My company wants to install about 30 surveilance camera in an outdoor wood stockpile. We are thinking of setting up Outdoor Wifi with IP Camera to meet this requirement.

The situation is as follows: Our Office Height: 5 meter Distance to nearest stockpile camera: 300 meter Distance to furthest stockpile camera: 3 kilometer There are blocks of wood stack inside the stockpile with height of 8 meter.

Can anyone suggest how to be able to have a mobile unit( already equipped with electricity and IP Camera) be combined with wireless devices to make this possible?

We have no clue on what to put on our office and what to put on those mobile devices, especially on the specs that we need on the AP and Antenna.

Any comments will be appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
thenwho
Loading thread data ...

We have built kits for oil rigs that have IP cams as well traditional NTSC cams that are wirelessly (again, is that a word).

I'll have to get back to this later, I have a bank with a dead T1 line and need to run.

Reply to
DTC

formatting link

Reply to
DTC

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.