ISP

I am planning on buying an ISP business in Africa but not too sure about all the things/technologies that can be done with the infrastructure on the ground.

The equipment consist of a VSAT with a 2.4 meter dish and a satellite modem that receives bandwidth allocation from Virginia, USA.

The current owner only uses it as a cyber cafe where people come in to rent the computers for browsing the internet and also making international calls to the locals who have relatives across the globe. He also re-sells bandwidth to a few companies that need online access.

The investment in my opinion does not make good business sense in terms of the income realized from the business and other expenses.

THE BIG QUESTION I NEED HELP WITH:

What other services can I provide besides those mentioned above especially WIRELESS technologies (computer rental, providing online access and placing calls across the globe)

Thanks all.

Reply to
John Adegbuji
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.