FS: Belden CAT5E(1000ft)

I know this is my first post on these forums. But the reason is because the other forums I post on.. I cannot seem to find anyone interested in buying this CAT5E. So I decided to look for "Marketplace"s on Network forums.

Hopefully somewhere here wants it and I have good feedback on heatware.. so anyways.

Heatware: '[ HEATWARE.com ]'

formatting link
I also have feedback @ 'Futuremark'
formatting link
if you want to see it just LMK.

Prefer MONEY ORDER but will accept PAYPAL.

USA ONLY PLEASE!

*Belden CAT5E 1000ft:* 1583A Brand new.. has not been used. '
formatting link
'
formatting link
$100 -($173 new, which it is new)- Picture:
formatting link
you ever wanted to wire your house.. here you go! haha

MSG me if you are interested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
RLTimbs
Loading thread data ...

Any local Home Depot and Lowes sells CAT5e 1,000 ft. for $85. Might be $90 now that copper is in short supply as the the U.S. is giving so much away to rebuild Iraq, just like steel for metal buildings that has tripled in price over the past three years here in the U.S.

Reply to
DTC

It is ~$100 locally so he is looking for walk in price as you suggested.

The reason copper (and all building/construction materials) are so expensive is because China is on a building spree on its way to becoming the dominant world power.

Reply to
George

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.