eap-fast server.

Hi,

Is there any evaluation copy of a radius server available for download that supports EAP-FAST. I tried steel belted but looks like it doesnt support FAST right away. Tried cisco IOS also.. but I guess download is only available for special users.

It would be great if someone could sent me the link from where I can download an evaluation copy.

thanks in advance.

Sachin.

Reply to
sachin
Loading thread data ...

Sachin,

You don't say what hardware/OS platforms you have available to use. If you own a Cisco IOS AP (1100, 1200, 1130, 1240), then you can freely download current IOS which has a builtin RADIUS server that supports LEAP and EAP-FAST.

Or you can download an eval copy of the Cisco Secure ACS server for Windows.

formatting link
Looks like you need a better-than-guest CCO account to get there, so if you don't have one, you could contact a Cisco sales rep / reseller and ask for an ACS eval.

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Leonard

Hey Aaron thanks a lot. Yes, you guessed it right. I still have don't have better-than-guest CCO account. So I am not able to download at this point in time. We are buying a 1100 soon, in that case I would be able to download.

I also tried SBR, but expansion module needs to be ordered seperately.

sach> Sachin,

Reply to
sachin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.