Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Please help
Please help me I am looking for a program to hack password Wireless for modem spedettch To take advantage of the Internet around Saudi Arabia, I thank you, my brothers...

Pcmcia Wireless
doe anyone know what the PCMCIA WIRELESS LAN NETWORK CARDBUS/CARD ETHERNET WIFI is like, im thinking of getting one ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this...

Best home network setup to allow for configuring ports
I've been trying to adjust my modem to forward connections on ports 6881-6890 for BitTorrent, but I don't think I have the best setup to do it. In the modem firmware, I'm not sure what IP to forward...

Driver help needed, Engenius EUB 362 EXT
I install the driver and reboot and the "found new hardware" box appears but windows cannot find the driver. Is there a trick to get this rascal working? I am using Windows Server 2003 Enterprise and...

Comet antenna help
I just received a Comet GP-24 and have no idea how to tune the (3) 2 inch long radials. The omni antenna I am currently using does not have any radials. Please help, thank you.

WAG54GX2 :: Load Avg. and /var/log/messages garbage
Hello Group, Equipment: WAG54GX2 SRX200 - Latest Firmware (V1.00.09) Wifi: Enabled, SSID Hidden, Mac Address Filtering Active, WPA Encryption The problem: Accessed the router through command line...

cannot connect to wireless router but can access internet
Help, I bought a new computer (with vista home premium) and although I can connect to internet I cannot access the configuration page (192.168.0.1) of the router ( Dlink DI-540 - although I still can...

antenna attachment on wifi adapter
I have posted a picture on of a wifi adapter. I'd like to add a 50 ohm external antenna to the adapter. I'd like opinions of the proper placement. Thanks, Mike Note: If you don't have access to Please...

Help, phasing 2.4Ghz Double quad
I'd like to build the antenna from the following page; there are a few details I need to sort out before I try. 1) It uses UT141, Could I sub 9913? 2) Or, should I use the copper tube method shown...

Signal strength vs throughput speed question
I am sharing internet with another household in my neighborhood and the inconsistency in speed is frustrating me. I am using a PC with a D-Link DWL-G520 wireless card installed. Initially when I set...

wireless its future
Shall I try again. I spelled the word wireles' wrong. Forty seven people read my thread. It was formed as a question. I know a little about wireless and see a bright future. Again, why isn't everyone...

Bless you my children -- I have a question about my router
I am using an SMC SMC2804WBRP-G Barricade g Wireless Broadband Router with Built-in USB Print Server. My Internet connection is cable with a Motorola Surfboard modem connected to this router. My...

wireless works, internet only over cable
Ok, here goes this rather longish sad story of mine. I have Casda DSL modem provided by telecom. I have TP-Link wireless router connected to the DSL model with UTP cable, configured to connect to the...

High Gain Wifi Help!
Hello, I have a Linksys WRT54GS wireless router, connected to comcast Zyxel prestige 900 cable modem router, and a 15DBi omni-directional antenna hooked to the linksys router. My dilemna is that the...

is my new router knackered?
hi just got a Edimax ar 7064 mg+a MIMO wireless router so i can connect my house wirelessly, but have installed the router and cables etc and it won't connect to the internet. it acquires an IP...