Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Can i do this? Making my Server2003 a wireless router
hi, I have a windows 2003 server box with RRAS that works as a NAT. The server also has DHCP and of course AD and DNS Question is, can i get a wireless NIC and put it in my server and setup the WNIC...

Connected...but no connection
I'm having problems bringing up websites on my laptop despite the fact that I can get an excellent wireless signal and a valid IP address with any wireless network I come across (my own, friends,...

Connecting a PC a stereo - wirelessly
Hi guys and gals - wondered if someone might be able to shed a little light on a headscratcher of mine. I'm trying to get my PC to connect to my new stereo that my lovely wife bought for me recently....

Onesuite VoIP
Just signed up with Onesuite SuiteAdvantage and all seems working fine. They don't support ATA or IP phones at the moment but a friend told me his co worker was able to use an asterisk and ATA over...

Edge-Core VG007 Wireless Client Problem
Hi again. I have a problem that i am having trouble working out, maybe someone here has had similar problems. I have a network setup at work with the following configeration Wireless AP (Proxim 4000)...

WGPS606 Bridge Problem
I have my network setup as follows: Ethernet Cable Modem (external IP address) connected to my Broadband Router. External IP address of Broadband Router 81.X.X.X Internal Adrress is 192.168.1.x with...

iPhone iWant
The 'iPhone' ( is the latest and greatest invention for the next 5 years. iPhone combines three products, a revolutionary mobile phone, a widescreen iPod with touch controls, and a breakthrough...

Detonation news Games CD KEY!!!(www.hdqr.net) here have more
I have many Games CD KEY ,Include: Half-Life2/CS Source,Counter-Strike Condition Zero/Steam1.6, Blizzcon 2005 World of Warcraft Unused Murloc Pet Code, Blizzcon 2007 World of Warcraft New Murloc Suit...

Role of an interior designer
Interior design is the process of shaping the interior space, through the manipulation of spatial volume as well as surface treatment. It is not to be confused with interior decoration. Interior...

iPhone iWant
The 'iPhone ' ( the latest and greatest invention for the next 5 years. iPhone combines three products, a revolutionary mobile phone, a widescreen iPod with touch controls, and a breakthrough Internet...

Wireless Setup
Hello All, I was advised by the Virgin Media NG to try here, so here goes: Our setup is quite simple, Internet comes in via Vrigin Media cable to Cable Modem, which is then connected to wireless...

Router--Router--Internet setup not working....
Hi Folks, Hoping that someone here could please help. I am trying to help a friend setup a home network. They connect to the internet via a Belkin ADSL Modem which has a single ethernet port at the...

WiFi network identifier not detected
Hi everybody, I configure my WiFi router but the corresponding network identifier is not detected by any device or mobile computer with networkb connection. Everything in the router's configuration...

Wireless N Repeater help
Hello everybody. First time poster, but I've been lurking around for about a year just trying to learn a little bit more about how to network my house. Anyways, just moved into a new house, and we're...

Can't enable HP Wireless Assistant
Greetings, I have some serious problems with the wireless function on my HP Pavillion DV6000 laptop. I have recently bought this laptop with a preinstalled Windows Vista on it. The Wireless Assistant...