Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Newbie wants to set up wireless
Hello everyone, I'm pretty good with computers generally, but I'm a total newbie when it comes to setting up a wireless network. Here's what's going on: I have Verizon DSL. The modem they gave me is...

wifi using passive radiators (microflect)
I've noticed most point to point commercial radio systems using microflect passive radiators are around 6GHz. Would it be possible to do wifi by "borrowing" the radiator? I'm guessing the 5Ghz wifi...

Samsung HP-R4252 42 in Flat Panel Plasma TV For Sale At...$450us Dollars.
We are importer & exporter dealers on all brand new models of television sets at very cheap price with complete accessories. We are good / great in selling to bulks buyers and also individuals buyers....

Wireless connection problems
I connected the Mac using wireless with Talk Talk in 10 mins but cannot connect the HP Pavillion 430 desktop using wireless. Bought a Belkin wireless usb adapter but even tho the signal was good & it...

CDMA
Hi, In CDMA , a system used in 2G GSM, all radios can be active all the time. But, all cannot be active all the time while using TDMA. Is this the main reason for TDMA failure ? Karthik Balaguru

Apple I phone 8Gb
I have New Apple Iphone 8GB in Box For Sell. Contact: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: 'High-Def Digest is your ultimate source for everything...

Explain this one
I am at a rental unit using their system. I have a MacBook Pro, the wireless router is a Belkin g, Motorola cable modem and vonage is involved. I have full access to my e-mail. AIM through iChat,...

VERY strange issue
You could a high level of ambient noise and still show "excellent strength".

I think one of routers is dying...
...but it is a joyous occassion since I've had the damn thing (DLink DWL-7100AP) since 2002! Finally, a reason to get a new router. I'll get a wired router as I have plenty of WAP's around the house....

Wireless networking ?
I have a Dlink wireless router in a bedroom. In my living room I want to but up a box(maybe a bridge or access point?) that will receive the wireless signal from my router but be able to hard wire 3...

Boosting Signal
Hey, i need some advice if you dont mind. I think the problem is that the signal strength is just not powerful enough, as i can connect to the network when the computer starts but if it drops out then...

Slow internet help
My connection to the Internet on my laptop is really slow and it tells me it has no response from the DNS server or the default gateway. Every other computer in my is working fine. I think it may be a...

Nokia N95 8GB VS iPhone Apple 8GB
Hi guys, I am new here and going to buy one of them so I wanted to know your opinions. Please drop me your beliefs that can I determine to buy one of them. Illuminate me please!...

Wireless Problems
I have a IBM T41 with a wireless PRO/Wireles LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter. I can't find my router Belkin54G even though other Lap Tops in my house can. I have tried many things i have manages to...

Limited, but no Connectivity
I think, this is a simple issue that can be fixed.. but i'm not the best with this kind of stuff. I have 4 signal bars out of 4, but it is not finding my IP address automatically. I try to input it...