Sick of robocalls? Who isn't? [telecom]

If you own a phone, you've probably been annoyed by unending robocalls. When I travel across our state, this is the No. 1 concern people share with me. We're receiving spam calls at all hours of the day, on our cellphones and our landlines. They're not only frustrating, they're also harmful. They give scammers an easy way to reach us, scare us and take our money.

That's why, in August, I led a coalition that included every attorney general in the country and 12 major phone companies to create the national Anti-Robocall Principles to fight illegal robocalls. Through these eight principles, the phone companies - AT&T, Bandwidth, CenturyLink, Charter, Comcast, Consolidated, Frontier, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon, and Windstream - have committed to addressing the robocall problem through prevention and enforcement.

formatting link

Reply to
Bill Horne
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.