Re: Harassed by robocalls [Telecom]

Re: Harassed by robocalls [Telecom]

Ok, here's my favorite. I've posted it to this list before, but now that this thread has raised its head again, I'll repeat it.

Eons ago, when I worked for a radio station, we kept getting calls for "Alice" on the unlisted engineering line. One of our engineers finally told the caller=20 "she just left with Sam." The caller screamed "is=20 that m----- f----- back in town?" and slammed down the handset.

We never heard from Alice again.

Neal McLain

Reply to
Neal McLain
Loading thread data ...

Did you check the papers to see if there were any murders that day?

During a re-arrangement of some trucking for busy season we had one call that was going on for hours, wee worked around it until we were at a point it had to be switched, it was a couple that were talking overnight to each other and finally that got into a fight, and we thought they would finally end the call, they just got heated, one of the senior installers, just cut the C lead, never found out what happened, they call never came back up.

Reply to
Steven Lichter

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.