Where was this techs brain

Got a service ticket from one of the nationals i sub for to go to a retailer to find out why central could not conect to panel and download event log . Get on scene and find a DSC 1515 with 6 zones 5 being used 1 open and not being used. Beside it i find a 4 zone dsc 1550 which a visconic reciver tied to 1 zone no keypad and no battery and no proper line siezure. who in there right mind does such nonsense as this it explains why they could not get into panel and were getting constant trouble signal of low battery. needless to say the easy fix was eliminate the 4 zone panel and use the unused 6 zone on the 1555, Please tell me we we have compitant techs out there some where.

Reply to
Nick Markowitz
Loading thread data ...

Sounds like a DIY job by some know-it-all who got in over his head.

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Thats what i suspect but then again thats what these nationals get when they do not properly screen there subs. and hire them with 3 months experince

Reply to
Nick Markowitz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.