Saw spider crawl into control box!

You got a Buick?

Reply to
Mark Leuck
Loading thread data ...

Nothing beats a well tuned Chevette

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Ahh how time makes the heart grow fonder, people forget about the rust-prone bodies, the crappy suspension, points and condensors...motors that lasted maybe 100,000 miles before throwing a timing belt.....gas mileage in the

10's...lousy air conditioning if it worked at all...

Yea them were the days

Reply to
Mark Leuck

"Robert L Ass" a écrit dans le message de news: EeydneU_Vt2_dN snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

you never learned anything from any lesson here..

Reply to
petem

Only pimps ride moped, and of course young attractive women in tube tops

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Yep... and it'll beat your moped any day...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Yah but cost was a factor, and so was transporting 2 teenagers that didnt have licenses at the time...so I compromised a tad :-)

| > Ahhhhh teenagers! | | Nothing beats a well tuned Chevette | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Thats nothing, my first Chevette was a 77 model, had I think a 1.2 Liter engine that could barely break 70 and if you wanted to pass you had some planning to do. It DID however pull a bass boat out of the lake once, made some nice plumes of blue smoke doing it.

Reply to
Mark Leuck

But, it did save the boat .....right?

Norm

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Yea in fact it towed the boat the 100 miles to and from the lake, didn't seem to hurt anything

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I would have used the boat to tow the chevette into the lake

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

It almost did, I had to have the drivers side door open and someone holding the clutch because if I had let my foot off the brake it would slid into the water.

It was an interesting day

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.