OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

of course he have to ask... Cant find anything, is vision is blured big his needs..

Reply to
petem
Loading thread data ...

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : vc-dnQv9e_y0aS7WnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

exactly what i was talking about...

small things.. lot of small things add up tu lot of shit..

saying sorry after is so damn convenient..

Reply to
petem

Your continued refusal to answer is the answer. I did to offend you at all. You think acting hateful to me will make you part of the "in crowd."

I forgive you.

Regards, Robert

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Do I need any forgiveness?? LOL!!!

Hey bozo, havent you seen that most here dont like the fact that I wont fall for your supposed change of mind... If I would want to be part of the crowd, I would say like the crowd...

Your way too selfish to even have a glimps of the real solution..

Reply to
petem

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : lOudnSWg4pMKfSjWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

correctional center... bring back memories??

Reply to
petem

Yes, you do. But I needed to forgive you.

I forgive because that is what I need to do -- nothing more, nothing less.

Regards, Robert

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Plenty. That's where my life first began to change. I think that was before you were born unless you are at least in your mid thirties.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You forgive cause you need to.. exactly what I was talking about.. YOUR needs...

The rest of the world can shove it up there ass , its all about you.. thank you for telling the true.. we all know now that your supposed change of mind is all bout your need to feel good, not the fact that you really have any gult about what you were..

Damn I feel good! ;-)

I know I am right.

Reply to
petem

I'm a grand pa... so use a few of your brain cells

Reply to
petem

Yes, it was very punny. It was also grammatically correct in English. Nice.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I've heard him on the phone last week, Pete. I guarantee he is being sincere in his efforts now. We even talked about you briefly. He asked me if I remembered anything he said or did to you directly that was wrong. I could not recall any incident that involved you and he directly, (except for the normal "name-calling-volley-game", that everyone enjoyed countless hours of playing). He sounded sincere in wanting to clear up any outstanding misdeeds that may be owed to you.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Thats not something he did to me, its something he did to everyone...

He was acting like a scum bag by choice, till he found out it would soon end, then he changed his way...

There is a saying: Live by the sword. Die by the sword.

he was living with bad attitude and selfishness, he deserve the exact same thing, back at him even if he is sick..

Reply to
petem

Why are you so mad at him? Is it that you just think he's an asshole and don't like him? It sounds like you're angry with him for something specific, but have not said why.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I guess I have to spell it out for you.

Matthew 6:9-12 "...Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors..."

The Bible says if we want God's forgiveness, we need to forgive others. I forgive you for the things you have done and for whatever you do next. I hope that explains it.

Robert

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I'm not sure, but I think it's pronounced similar to "like" rather than "Luke".

Reply to
Robert L Bass

It's pronounced "like" in the USA, I was told by a fellow that knows him. Maybe in Quebec it's " lou-ick" :-0

Reply to
G. Morgan

Well, it sounds like you have everything under control then.

I can see how kind you are by referring to me as "Mrs.", and basically calling me a liar when I was just giving you an alternative way to view the situation. Was I rude to you?

You have a chip on your shoulder pal, good luck. That anger will eat you up.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Don't you mean "grahamatically" correct?? Speaking frankly of course.

Reply to
Frank Olson

There is no anger.. how could have anger against someone I know from a newsgroop..

its not anger, its just plain justice..

And there was no rudness in what I said, if you feel some , well too bad, that was not my intention..

I didnt called you a liar, just someone too mellow, and really naive. And naive is not something bad, its not strong , but not bad, its just that you fall in other traps too easily.. Its most of the time cause by education..

On my side I have lived by someone too naive, learned a lot from it, learned that you can help, and thats what I do, but I've learned that its not supposed to be at your expense, and when I say expense its not monay wise but much more at the moral side.

I never help someone that does not deserve it..And if they act badly after I helped them, I will never help them again...

Reply to
petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.