The Wall Street Journal and Baron's are offering a $2.50/week subscription [telecom]

I just came across this offer, and I was moved to sign up for a year, so I'm passing it along FYI.

The terms are that you get the Wall Street Jounal, and Baron's, and Market Watch for $2.50 per week, for one year. After that, it's about $50 per "four week period" - in other words, ~$650/year.

I'm not going to get paid if you sign up for the trial, and I don't own any stock in the Dow Jones Co.

I'm passing along the entire URL, because if you use only the web address, the price goes up to $3.75 per week. Please feedback your results if they differ from mine.

formatting link
Bill Horne

Reply to
Bill Horne
Loading thread data ...

I've peridcially seen the WSJ offer $1/wk (without Barrons), and I'm now in my 2.5th year of them...

It's annoying that they play the whole "you have to call us to cancel" deal and then go through the garbage, but otherwise no great problem.

I start looking for a new offer at about 45 weeks in..

_____________________________________________________ Knowledge may be power, but communications is the key snipped-for-privacy@panix.com [to foil spammers, my address has been double rot-13 encoded]

• Moderator's Note
  • I'm shocked! *SHOCKED*, I tell you! To think that the Dow Jones
  • organization would put obstacles in the path of those seeking to
  • spend less on their flagship product!
  • I'm suddenly wondering if the Dow-Jones Industrial Average,
  • which is calculated in a way that makes the result highly
  • variable, might have been created just to sell newspapers!
  • Say it ain't so!
  • -Bill Horne
Reply to
danny burstein

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.