Is swann security good enough

Please contact me and I will tell you what you need to know to best try and run counter-surveillance. I am a semi-expert at this and have studied up on many FBI tactics that are employed by other agencies.

For instance, did you know that a common FBI deal is to have 2 teams. One team sets up shop back a bit and uses incredible zoom-lens cameras, and other devices.

A second team then comes in to watch you, they are "dolts" who get spotted by you. Then then retreat. The first team now has a great opportunity to catch you "burning your shit", or "moving items away" because they know you are paranoid after spotting the team.

There are sooooo many others.

Contact me.

Reply to
Karl Magnus
Loading thread data ...

Well, GOSH! I'll remember that... if I ever decide to RUN AFLOUL WITH THE LAW! (rolling eyes)

Reply to
Michael

Actually I have been meaning to give you a call. Got a customer that may need your services. Its a little far from you, but it could be a decent video ($12-15K) size job. Maybe we can work something out on it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Hey if you come out this way lemme know. I owe ya a beer or two.

| >

| > Nice keyboard flex there pal. Well not really. I've had guys actually | > threatned to come visit me... | >

| > 849 S Ave C | > Yuma, Az 85364 | >

| >

| > -- | > Bob La Londe | > Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River | > Fishing Forums & Contests | >

formatting link
| >

| >

| >

| > -- | > Posted via a free Usenet account from

formatting link
| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

You think a listed residential number in Michigan is Big Brother? Sheesh, if I even half believed you I would call, but sure aint gonna bother some homeowner based upon your info. let alone spend money on a long distance call.

I am curious as to why you think someone in Michigan is watching you though, and what really do you think a few cameras and a DVR are gonna do for you if they are?

| >

| >

| > | >

| > | >

| > | > | > So you think undercover agents have listed phone numbers? | > | > | >

| > | > | >

| > | > | >

| > | > | > | > Lets see if you have the guts to call this person lbuimffo | > ubzmps | > | > at | > | > | > | > 137-245-0835 who happens to be an undercover ef-be-i agent. | > | > | > | >

| > | > | > | > To get the correct name of this azent, replace each alphabet | > in | > | > the | > | > | > name | > | > | > | > above with the preceding alphabet and replace each digit above | > | > with | > | > | > the | > | > | > | > succeeding digit to get the correct phone number. | > | > | > | >

| > | > | > | > Or if you have the guts you can email to another undacovar | > azent | > | > email | > | > | > id: | > | > | > | > tgsbol9 at aol.com and ask him if he is an undacova azent. | > | > | > | >

| > | > | > | > Replace the email id alphabets with the preceding alphabet of | > each | > | > | > without | > | > | > | > changing the number 9 in the email id. | > | > | > | >

| > | > | > | > Are you man enough to do this if you think i am paranod or | > will | > | > you | > | > | > ran | > | > | > | > away like a typical pussy. | > | > | > | >

| > | > | > | > If you decode and post the correct name and phone number on | > this | > | > | > forum, | > | > | > | > your post will be caught by echelon and carnivore. I dont care | > | > since | > | > I | > | > | > | > have nothing to lose. | > | > | > | >

| > | > | > | >

| > | > | > | > If tin foil doesnt stop the technology, why did you advice me | > to | > | > cover | > | > | > | > with tin foil. You again proved you are a confused idiot. | > | > | > | >

| > | > | > | | > | > | > | | > | > | > | FR-ROFLMAO | > | > | > | | > | > | > | | > | > | > | | > | > | > | | > | > | > | -- | > | > | > | Bob La Londe | > | > | > | Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River | > | > | > | Fishing Forums & Contests | > | > | > |

formatting link
| > | > | > | | > | > | > | | > | > | > | | > | > | > | -- | > | > | > | Posted via a free Usenet account from
formatting link
| > | > | > | | > | > | >

| > | > | >

| > | > | | > | > | | > | > | | > | >

| > | >

| > | | > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

While your w**re wife is getting your pet dogs and cats suck her horny w**re pussy, yeah ?

Reply to
McGinn

Who is the idiot who told you all big brotha agents have unlisted phone numbers.

A long distance phone call nowdays can be made free on skype and it wont cost more than 4 or 5 cents with other service providers.

You are a f****ng pussy like majority of the american slaves and morons who s**ts in their pants when they hear the words big brotha.

The psycho who started a thread on this forum with name securitynovice last night is a big brotha nsa agent and it is 100% guaranteed. Dont ask me why and how I know.

Look at how many programmed idiots and slaves on this forum responded to the big brotha nsa agent who is pretending to be a security novice. LoL.....

Reply to
McGinn

Is this a security alarms forum or english grammar forum. You are one confused f****ng moron.

big brotha nsa agents are laughing their asses off reading your comments thinking how perfectly they did their job of programming and turning majority of americans into slavish morons like you.

Reply to
McGinn

First make sure your w**re horny wife is not getting her pussy sucked by your pet dogs and cats. We will talk about how you can help me with your low iq brain later.

Reply to
McGinn

You can roll your eyes or your dick in your pet dogs pussy and anus for all I care.

Did your w**re horny wife tell you to use upper case once in a while or is it your own great genius idea.

Reply to
McGinn

And you should put 24X7 video surveillance on your w**re horny wife to make sure she is not raping your pet animals and getting banged by every tom, dick and harry in your neighborhood unless ofcourse you asked her to do so, so you can enjoy your wife having sex with animals while you jerk off.

Reply to
McGinn

You know what LoL means. Thats a great sign.

Reply to
McGinn

Its a newsgroup not a forum. If it were a forum your address, IP, account, and possibley your entire ISP would have been banned from access because of your profane behavior. Its in the alt. hierarchy and not moderated. This means that its almost impossible to get you to cease and desist your profane litany of stupidity. Instead we must find a way to find amusement in your paranoid dellusiuons.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

f****ng programmed low iq cunt,

A newsgroup can also be called a forum.

If it is a perfect world, you would have been space dropped on a different planet for your low iq.

Now I know why arizona has the highest divorce rate in the nation.

American govt psychos with unlimited power amuse themselves reading comments from programmed american low iq morons and slaves like you.

I amuse myself reading comments from programmed american low iq morons like you even though I dont have any power like the american govt psychos.

Who is better, me or the american govt psychos to whom low iq morons like you provide free amusement ?

Reply to
McGinn

You could be called a human being. That doesn't make it so.

Hey, back in school I was voted most likely to build a rocket ship to mars.

Dang, you must live here.

dellusiuons.

Ah, but that's just the thing. Its not the American Government who is out to get you. Its more insidious than that, but alas (for you), only those of in the know can decipher who it is, and we aren't talking. BAAA WAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Reply to
Everywhere Man

You want to see just how much time this nutcase has on his hands?

formatting link
I don't think foil hats will help this one...

Reply to
JoeRaisin

But you are a LOW IQ AMERICAN TRANSVESTITE. There is no argument about it.

Proves how dumb your school students are.

May be I should so I can bang your horny wife and convince her not to divorce you.

formatting link

formatting link

Spend some time on these links and educate yourself so you will be better prepard to protect yourself and your family from our government pscyhos.

Reply to
McGinn

formatting link

Ignorant slavish fool,

Spend some time on these links and educate yourself so you will be better prepard to protect yourself and your family from our government pscyhos.

formatting link

formatting link

Reply to
McGinn

If the Government is as full of psychos as you claim, and all those within the Government are as evil as you say, then it doesn't matter what you do... because there is nothing you can do.

Try the blue pill next time.

McG>

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.