Ghost sets off alarm caught on video?

formatting link

Reply to
nick markowitz
Loading thread data ...

I liked the "expert" commentator who proclaimed that ghosts definitely operate in the infrared spectrum. This could be a whole new line a business for the alarm dealers!

Reply to
G. Morgan

Ya Knoooow, I was wondering where Mike went.

And here I've been looking in the Ultraviolet spectrum all this time.

Reply to
Jim

I have seen sudden flashes of light set off motions on tape I always attributed it to a faulty light ballast etc. but some days you just have to wonder.

Reply to
nick markowitz

Wondering if it was Mike(?) or just some ol .... run-of-the-mill ghost?

Reply to
Jim

Years ago I got a call on my answering machine (I had a small company) requesting a service call because their alarm system had apparently falsed at a business.

Before I got back in, they had called a second time and left a message saying to cancel the service request because they had found out the source of the alarm. They said, "it was caused by an angel." Now I thought I know my systems are first quality but I didn't realize they were good enough to detect a spirit. I also thought, I have to hear this one. So I called them up.

I said, you say the alarm was caused by an angel and the lady said yes. I asked how do you know? The lady laughed and said they had put a Christmas tree up in front of a motion detector in the corner and just noticed that when the heat would kick on the angel on the top of the tree would wave around and the light on the motion would come on. Good troubleshooting, but kind of had me going.

Reply to
David 01

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.