Exposing Malnet Strategies and Best Practices for Threat Protection

What do *you* know about coding and programming, SN?

Were you not simply an expert in the 'construction' field whilst your David is the 'deep software engineer'?

Reply to
David_B
Loading thread data ...

Irrelevant to the topic.

Impertinent demand for personalia and irrelevant to the topic.

Try staying on subject, you sto0pid cunt.

Reply to
Aardvark

Oh, I just don't read his crap, or a lot of others any more. It's so much more pleasant and peaceful that way :)

Reply to
SeaNymph

Much as though we don't agree on many things, SN, I suspect that when you *were* at work, unlike Aardvark, you actually put in a full day - he rarely works during the afternoon!

Reply to
David_B

And you have some evidence to support this lie?

Reply to
Aardvark

I have to admit, I have no earthly idea why you engage him. He's so droll, so slimy and so utterly predictable. Besides, I firmly believe that you're just giving him what he wants, a reaction. Good, bad or otherwise, that's what he's after. Fact is, his cult supports him no matter what, everyone else seems to have a different opinion of him.

Reply to
SeaNymph

I'm not going to let him get away with his lying attempts at sliming me.

He'll be paying the price. Of that there's no doubt.

Reply to
Aardvark

@ Aardvark

Before I forward this message to the Officer-in-Charge of Runcorn police station - advising that I consider that this is a real-life threat to cause me physical harm - I will give you the opportunity to withdraw.

Inspector Gareth Lee will no doubt know all about you.

formatting link
It's time you stopped this nonsense. I am not joking about reporting your threat - but I will do so by letter so that there will be a paper trail. I don't trust electronic communication nowadays.

Your call.

Reply to
David_B

David_B wrote in news:k0vaub$9g0$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Dave if you make contact with the police please inform them I have endured months of cyber-bullying from Aardvark.

I'm sure the police are accustomed to hearing a false defense from hoodlums based on blatant lies and strategems like "I blame the victim for starting it".

If they are impartial your police will base any action they take upon the evidence. Aardvark's disgraceful posts here in A2600 and SE speak for themselves.

Jax

Reply to
Bear

You are so full of shit. You've asked for every spanking you got, and got off easy. If I ever go against you I won't be nearly as nice as he.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
Anonymous

WTF are you doing man?

Reply to
G. Morgan

G. Morgan wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@Osama-is-dead.net:

Graham, he doesn't like you. He doesn't like what you said to me.

The guy sounds like he means business.

Jax

Reply to
Bear

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.