New Zealand Alarm Techs -

Hi everyone, Graeme McKenzie here - long time since I've posted here! Just letting anyone know that there is a Facebook page set up for Kiwi alar= m techs, more of a social place to yak about alarms and cameras and other s= tuff relevant to the industry down under. Feel free to drop in and have a = look, we welcome any questions or help you may have to offer.=20

formatting link

Reply to
gra.mckenzie
Loading thread data ...

Wild Blue???

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Or rather BlueH2O ???

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Reply to
gra.mckenzie

We had a kiwi in the group a long time ago that posted with the monicker BlueH2O. Tried to get me to relocate to New Zealand.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Well it would have been a good idea. It's the middle of winter here, I'm tr= ying to decide whether to go skiing this weekend or watch some soccer games= . If the mountain we ski on decides to erupt, I'll stay in town. One of m= y sons has just relocated to Canada, working for a security company in Vanc= ouver, after working 5 years for me here in NZ. He loves it.

Reply to
gra.mckenzie

trying to decide whether to go skiing this weekend or watch some soccer gam= es. If the mountain we ski on decides to erupt, I'll stay in town. One of= my sons has just relocated to Canada, working for a security company in Va= ncouver, after working 5 years for me here in NZ. He loves it.

Hi Graeme,

Frank ... from this group lives in Vancouver. Perhaps he'll see this post.

Nice to see that you dared to check in again :-)

As you can see, things are much less stressful here. Check in often, perhap= s we can gradually pick up some of the defectors and have a better time of = it.

Reply to
Jim

I wouldn't mind relocating there myself with all the nonsense going on in the US now. What are the visa requirements for a work permit, any idea where I'd find that?

Reply to
G. Morgan

I guess the immigration website here:

formatting link
Thats a good start anyway

Reply to
gra.mckenzie

Thanks. I heard there are a lot of hot women there, that like American men (unlike the Euro-trash). True or not?

Reply to
G. Morgan

All women here are hot, but whether they like American men is debatable. There is a standard ranking of likeable men in the world for hot women, and unfortunately men from the USA are not near the top - I thought you guys would know this?

Reply to
biscottibro

is a standard ranking of likeable men in the world for hot women, and unfortunately men from the USA are not near the top - I thought you guys would know this?

Graham would have to detour through Canada first. NZ gals really dig Canadian men.

:-)

Reply to
Frank Kurz

There is a standard ranking of likeable men in the world for hot women, and unfortunately men from the USA are not near the top - I thought you guys would know this?

absolutely the truth

Reply to
gra.mckenzie

With the reputation, deserved or otherwise, New Zealand men have of being second only to the Welsh in the world premier league of sheep shaggers, I'd hazard a guess that even Graham (Morgan) could get his leg over a NZ girl, he obviously failed miserably with the more refined Europeans.

Reply to
doug

ROFL!!! You are seriously BAD! :-)

Reply to
Frank Kurz

ssage > news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com... >> On= Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:20:55 PM UTC+12, Frank Kurz wrote: >>> On 17/=

08/2012 9:03 AM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: >>> >>>> On Thursday, August = 16, 2012 7:22:22 PM UTC+12, G. Morgan wrote: >>> >>>>> snipped-for-privacy@gmail.c= om Wrote: >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>>> On Thursday, August 16, = 2012 1:16:51 PM UTC+12, G. Morgan wrote: >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>>>> gra.mckenzie= @gmail.com Wrote: >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>>>> >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>>>> >>> >>>>> >>>= >>>>>>> >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>>>>>> BlueH2O. Tried to get me to relocate to Ne= w Zealand. >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>>>> >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>>>>> >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>>=

nonsense going >>>>>>> on >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>>>> >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>>>> in th= e US now. What are the visa requirements for a work permit, >>>>>>> any >>>= >>>>> >>> >>>>>>> >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>>>> idea where I'd find that? >>> >>>>=

hot women there, that like >>>>> American >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>> men (unlike t= he Euro-trash). True or not? >>> >>>> >>> >>>> All women here are hot, = but whether they like American men is >>>> debatable. There is a standard r= anking of likeable men in the world for >>>> hot women, and unfortunately m= en from the USA are not near the top - I >>>> thought you guys would know t= his? >>> >>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> Graham would have to detour through Canada fi= rst. NZ gals really dig >>> >>> Canadian men. >>> >>> >>> >>> :-) >> >> abs= olutely the truth > > With the reputation, deserved or otherwise, New Zeala= nd men have of being > second only to the Welsh in the world premier league= of sheep shaggers, I'd > hazard a guess that even Graham (Morgan) could ge= t his leg over a NZ girl, > he obviously failed miserably with the more ref= ined Europeans.=20

BAD?

Sounds more like he's experienced.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.